There is a discount on Kindergarten and Class fees of 20% for first siblings, and 80% for second and subsequent siblings, attending at the same time.
As registered childcare providers and School our following fees can qualify for government assistance:
- Kindergarten (for under compulsory school age i.e. the start of term following their fifth birthday)
- Wraparound Care for any age (Breakfast Club, Afternoon Care and Afterschool Club)
Support is available as follows:
- Find out what you might be eligible for at www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
- Tax Free Childcare – the government will pay £2 for every £8 you pay for childcare up to £2,000 per year per child. You can get this at the same time as the Childcare Offer for Wales if you’re eligible for both. See more information here.
- Universal Credit for Childcare – designed to help working families families claiming Universal Credit to cover some of the cost of childcare (who aren’t receiving Tax-Free Childcare)
- Employee Childcare Vouchers – a government scheme operated through employers that allows you to pay for childcare from your pre-tax salary. This has been replaced by the new Tax-Free Childcare scheme and is closed to new sign-ups.
Childcare Offer for Wales (30 hours scheme)
The Welsh Government provides 30 hours a week of free early education and childcare for working parents of 3 and 4 year olds. This is available in Kindergarten but requires a minimum attendance, and will fund towards 15 to 20 hours a week depending on where you live. Your eligibility for this is worked out on an individual basis so please contact us for more information. Funding is from the term following a child’s 3rd birthday until they become eligible for a full-time school place (depending on your local authority this can be up to the September following their 4th birthday). Please contact us for more details.