There is a discount on Kindergarten and Class fees of 20% for first siblings, and 80% for second and subsequent siblings, attending at the same time.
As registered childcare providers our following fees qualify for government assistance:
- Kindergarten (for under compulsory school age i.e. the start of term following their fifth birthday)
- Wraparound Care for any age (Breakfast Club, Afternoon Care and Afterschool Club)
Support is available as follows:
- Childcare Tax Credit – designed to help working parents cover some of the cost of childcare.
- Employee Childcare Vouchers – a government scheme operated through employers that allows you to pay for childcare from your pre-tax salary. This has been replaced by the new new Tax-Free Childcare scheme and is closed to new sign-ups.
- Tax Free Childcare – the government will pay £2 for every £8 you pay for childcare up to £2,000 per year per child. You can get this at the same time as the Childcare Offer for Wales if you’re eligible for both. See more information here.
Childcare Offer for Wales (30 hours scheme)
The Welsh Government provides 30 hours a week of free early education and childcare for working parents of 3 and 4 year olds. This is available in Kindergarten but requires a minimum attendance, and will cover up to 15 to 20 hours a week depending on where you live. Your eligibility for this is worked out on an individual basis so please contact us for more information. Funding is from the term following a child’s 3rd birthday to September following their 4th birthday. Please contact us for more details.